Notification of Sale or Purchase of Amusement Device

Submitted by ichoyle on

The NCDOL Elevator and Amusement Device Bureau requires notification of sale or purchase of any amusement devices operating in North Carolina. Please use this form to notify the Bureau of your purchase or sale.

  • Current Page 1
  • Page 2
  • Page 3
  • Preview
  • Complete
1 of 5
Indicates required field
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.