Agricultural Safety and Health Bureau Complaints

If you have a complaint regarding agricultural workers' housing or camp (migrant housing), you may file a confidential complaint through the North Carolina Department of Labor's OSH Complaint Desk. If you are not sure if your issue comes under migrant housing, please call the Agricultural Safety and Health bureau at 919-707-7820. 

If you have an occupational safety or health complaint, you can also file those complaints with the OSH Complaint Desk.