Do I Have a REDA Complaint?

Submitted by ichoyle on Tue, 01/05/2021 - 11:05

This area is designed to help you determine if you have a potential Retaliatory Employment Discrimination Act (REDA) complaint.

At any time you need assistance, contact us at 1-800-NC-LABOR (625-2267).

Indicates required field
Is your complaint based on retaliation at the workplace?
Did the retaliation happen in the last 180 days?
Was the discrimination because of age, race, gender, religion, national origin or disability?
Did you complain about something in the workplace, like workplace safety, a work injury, or wage and hour law?
Were you demoted, fired, had your hours changed or had other negative employment action taken against you because of your complaint?

You may have a valid REDA complaint. You must file your complaint in writing. Please call 800-625-2267 to request a complaint form.

When you receive the complaint form, follow the enclosed instructions and return the form to our office. If you have further questions, please contact us by calling 1-800-NCLABOR.

NC Department of Labor would not have authority to assist you.  You should contact the EEOC at 800-669-4000 or

The NC Department of Labor would not have authority to assist you. 

You should consult a private attorney.